WE ARE HERE TO HELP
To make our practice even SAFER, we have elevated hygiene standards to meet current health department directions by implementing the following:
- Glen, Peter, Vivian and Megan are fully vaccinated.
- Glen and Peter have weekly precautionary COVID-19 tests.
- Use of face masks during consultations and close patient contact.
- Microscopes requiring close proximity to patients are fitted with shields.
- No double bookings due to social distancing rules.
- Limiting the number of people in the consultation rooms.
- We are committed to social distancing where appropriate.
- All patients asked to disinfect their hands when they enter the office.
- We are spacing out our appointments to limit the number of patients in the practice.
- Our staff have downloaded the COVID safe app.
- Wiping down of benches, chairs, instruments and frames after every visit.
- We ask that you do not visit the shop if you have cold or flu symptoms.
We are committed to helping our community, and those that are most vulnerable, to remain healthy throughout this challenging time. If you have any needs or concerns, please call us on 9528 6991 to speak with one of our helpful team. Stay safe and healthy.